Moist, the musical alias of David Elfström Lilja, today released his new single Hold On, which is the second single lifted from the upcoming debut album ‘Temporary Arrangements’ out via I/O Music in January 2012. This debut album represents a unique electronic sound of the innovative Swedish music scene. Guest artists on the album are Sophie Rimheden, Maria Marcus and Smith & Tell and touches many electronic genres including ambient, nu-jazz, and downtempo. Moist joins other Swedish electronic artists The Field, Håkan Lidbo and Andreas Tilliander from the growing electronic music scene.
1. Crows Within Me (feat. Maria Marcus)
2. Hold On (feat. Sofie Norling).
3. Me And You (feat. Smith & Thell).
4. Danger (feat. Krister Linder).
5. Crossing Lines (feat. Lisa Pedersen)
6. Never Never (feat. Johannes Kotschy)
7. Far Beyond The Endless (feat. Maria Marcus)
8. Shine On (feat. Therese)
9. How Long (feat. Maria Marcus)
10. Just Say I’m Sorry (feat. Sophie Rimheden)
11. Not Alone (feat. Maria Marcus)
12. Nobody Special (feat. Erika Moeld)
13. Tainted Truth (feat. Maria Marcus)
14. Love You (feat. Lisas Antenna)
15. A Little Bit (feat. Maria Marcus)
16. Illumination Sea (feat. Kana Otusbo)
17. I Am (feat. Íse)
Moist has done remixes for various Swedish, European and Japanese artists. Most recent is the remix work for Release Me by Swedish pop star Agnes, which is on heavy rotation on European and US radio stations.
For more information about Moist, visit http://moist.se/.