Monster Children Magazine and Electric California have launched ‘Kayzmir’, a limited edition collaboration watch that has been exclusively designed by Monster Children and custom built by Electric California.
Available in black and tan, this strictly limited edition piece features a bold open face, with an industrial case shape inspired by cold war era, military time pieces. The two-hand analog watch utilises precision Japanese quartz movement, with a surgical grade stainless steel case back and a custom military inspired leather strap with double metal keepers.
The collaboration time piece also features custom packaging with imagery by Monster Children co-founder & renowned photographer, Chris Searl.
• Bold open face with industrial style case shape
• High quality Japanese quartz movement
• Surgical grade stainless steel case back
• Military inspired leather strap with
double metal keepers
• Available in black or tan
• Custom packing imagery by Chris Searl
RRP: $225 USD | Available now @ shop.monsterchildren.com and Surfstitch.