A Cookie Room and canoe mural have just been announced as a few of the never-before-seen, made-for-Canada rooms added to the roster of HAPPY PLACE, an interactive, immersive exhibit with larger-than-life installations and multi-sensory themed rooms. Initially launched in Los Angeles, the mission of the exhibit is to spread happiness across the world.
Making its first international stop in Toronto, ON, happiness comes in the form of the world’s largest indoor confetti dome with half a million pieces of confetti, a 20-foot-tall double rainbow that encourages visitors to jump into a pot of happiness, 7-foot stilettos made of a million candies and a superbloom room with over 15,000 immersive flowers. HAPPY PLACE features 20,000 sq. ft. of whimsical spaces and happy moments.
With more than 10 fun-filled, extravagantly styled rooms in which to capture your happy, HAPPY PLACE is a great setting for the family holiday photo or your new Instagram profile pic.
- An all-new fully immersive Cookie Room, wrapped from floor to ceiling in chocolate chip cookie print and a six-foot-tall cookie ideal for snapping photos, bound to make your tummy rumble and delight all your senses
- Interactive canoe installation paying tribute to the great white north’s love of cottage country by local Toronto artist Jasmin Pannu
- A Candy Room featuring 63 gumball machines filled with 22,500 white and yellow gumballs and an all-new pink and yellow Candy Café, set the tone for the perfect sugary wonderland
- The X&O’s Room with thousands of lit up mirrors, featuring a lip-shaped couch and a heart shaped frame
- The new whimsical Happy Hallway where guests will interact with some HAPPY PLACE fan-favourite installations as well as new ones including a maple leaf-themed custom mural designed by Toronto artist Jasmin Pannu
- The HAPPY PLACE signature Yellow Bathtub Cubby, filled with rubber ducks
- Dancing on the Ceiling, an upside-down room where you can rock out like Lionel Ritchie
- Confetti Angels Room, where you can shake off the winter blues by making happy confetti angels
- A lemonade stand with all of the proceeds going to a local charity (charity TBA)
- A snack bar featuring yummy treats like HAPPY PLACE staple Rainbow Grilled Cheese, “Fun”nel Cake and Happy Hot Chocolate by @foodstudioTO
HAPPY PLACE is the ultimate playground for the senses, featuring installations curated to bring people together to celebrate moments of happiness in their everyday lives.
HAPPY PLACE opens its bright yellow doors from November 1, 2018 through January 1, 2019 at Toronto’s Harbourfront Centre. General admission tickets are available at HappyPlace.me/tickets. Based on quick sellouts for sessions in recent cities, HAPPY PLACE advises people to book in advance. HAPPY PLACE is produced by Faculty Productions.
Visit HappyPlace.me for more information.